- Candidate must check eligibility before filling the application form.
- Candidates MUST have the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.
- Allotment of only one seat would be done as per merit, availability and choices filled by the candidate. An intimation of the same would be given through registered email and will be displayed on IET website www.ietlucknow.ac.in
- The candidates are required to deposit a fee of Rs 50000/- (fifty thousand) as seat confirmation fees within 3 days of seat allotment. In case of failure to confirm the seat, seat allotment to you will automatically be cancelled and the allotted seat would be considered as vacant seat for next round of allotment.
- Last Date to Apply : 31 July 2021 23:59
- Counselling Fee : INR 500.00 (Non Refundable) to be deposited through NEFT/IMPS/UPI as per following details
- Bank Account Name : Director, IET Lucknow
- Bank : Bank of Baroda
- Bank Account No : 79300100005072
- IFSC : BARB0VJIETM
- Bank Branch : IET Lucknow
- To Fill the Application form Login via Google/Register
Before the start of next allotment, the up gradation of seats for the candidates who have confirmed the seat shall be conducted. For example, for any candidate who could not get their first/better choice of preference, they might be upgraded as per the availability of seats in the programs of their choice of preferences. However, this shall only be done for those candidates who have confirmed their seats. Visit the site of IET Lucknow regularly.